As a parent/carer of a Junior member of Hamilton Golf Club, you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct.
You should :
* Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them
* Discourage unfair play and arguing with club staff/officials.
* Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
* Never force your child to take part in sport
* Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding good performances of all.
* Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
* Publicly accept officials' judgements
* Support your child's involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
* Use correct and proper language at all times
* Never use threatening or abusive behaviour towards children, officials, coaches or other parents
* Always notify the Junior Organiser if you will not be attending or going to be late for a coaching session/competition.