As a Junior member of Hamilton Golf Club, you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct.
You should :
* Help create and maintain an environment free of fear and harassment
* Demonstrate fair play and apply golf's standards both on and off the course
* Treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself.
* Respect physical, cultural and racial difference.
* Tell someone in authority if you are leaving a venue or competition.
* Treat organisers, coaches and golf members with respect.
You should not take part in any irresponsible, abusive, inappropriate or illegal behaviour which includes :
* Consuming alcohol or illegal or performance enhancing drugs or stimulants.
* Using foul language
* Publicly using critical or disrespectful description of others.
Violation of the Code of Conduct will be dealt with by the committee.